- For Staff
The Customer Relationship Management service (CRM) enables UNH to manage its interactions with current and future constituents. At UNH, the CRM vision is to create efficient and effective business processes across UNH business units so that a singular view of a constituent is possible. This enables UNH to engage with the community by utilizing engaging, constituent-focused methods and by demonstrating a deep understanding of the constituent’s current and potential future relationship with the university. The Salesforce.com development platform, combined with other tools and services, provides web-based, and mobile, access to constituent data. It also supports various processes associated with the constituent including: account and contact management, increased collaboration among business units through custom data sharing, automated communication plans and event management.
UNH is currently using the CRM service to support:
- Undergraduate Recruitment Efforts
- Graduate Recruitment Efforts
- Cooperative Extension Volunteer Management
- New Hampshire Innovation Research Center account and contact management
- Interoperability Lab account/contact management and sales processes
- Academic Technology Faculty Profile
- Professional Development & Training account and contact management
- Paul College Executive Development Programs account and contact management
Career and Professional Success account and contact management CRM implementations that are in process include solutions to support:
- UNH Manchester Community Development account and contact management
- For assistance, contact the Customer Relationship Management Administrators at ETS.CRM.Administators@unh.edu.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.