jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Student, Parent. For Faculty, Student, Parent
This petition form is used to request changes in your financial, administrative or academic status. Substantiating documentation, if appropriate for your request, should be appended to the petition when submitted. Forms may be submitted to the Registration Office or Academic Counseling.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


UNH Manchester
 Back to top