jump to search jump to main content

Declining Aid Form

(Durham, Law, Manchester)

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student

To cancel or adjust your Federal Direct Loan or Federal Work Study eligibility.

Complete the form, hit submit and we will process your request. If you have any questions, you may call (603) 862-3600 or email  financial.aid@unh.edu.

The Financial Aid Office



Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top