jump to search jump to main content

Developing an International Agreement

Partnership between UNH and foreign institution. (Durham, Law, Manchester)
Go Developing an International Agreement


  • Mobile Friendly
  • For Faculty, Staff
UNH has educational partners on every continent. Partnerships between UNH and foreign institutions often take the form of an International Memorandum of Understanding (IMOU), a binding, legal contract formalizing terms of collaboration between the University of New Hampshire and one or more international institutions.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


UNH Global
 Back to top