jump to search jump to main content

Account Change Form

(Durham, Law, Manchester)

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Making changes to your student account/student bill? Please refer to the list below: -Waive student health insurance -Add/change meal plan -Add scholarship from donor outside UNH -Decline a loan -Add/show payment from third party -Add UNH staff tuition waiver -Add graduate tuition waiver -Adjust tuition for a part-time status -Not returning to UNH - withdraw -Add loan to pay my bill


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

 Back to top