jump to search jump to main content

Graduate School Petitions

Graduate School (Durham, Manchester)
Go Graduate School Petitions


  • For Faculty, Student, Staff, Prospective Student
Graduate School Petitions can be found here. Petitions are used to request a waiver or exception of an academic policy as well as to request modifications to the academic record (adding or dropping a course or credits). Some common policy exception requests could be requesting a time limit extension, course waivers, credit limit waivers, supplemental appointment waivers, mandatory fee waivers, or anything else that has to do with policy or procedure.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


UNH Graduate School
 Back to top