- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Student, Staff, Alumni. For Faculty, Student, Staff, Alumni
Box @ UNH is a service which enables you to store, collaborate and share information. Box @ UNH uses the Box.com platform; a cloud-based solution that can be accessed through any device: desktop, laptop, phone or tablet. Box @ UNH makes it easy for you to upload content, organize files, share links to files and manage file and folder permissions. With Box @ UNH you can collaborate with colleagues both inside and outside the University anytime, anywhere, from any device. In addition, accounts offer unlimited storage. Please note: For advice in choosing storage or a collaboration solution that meets your needs consult the IT Storage Offerings or contact the UNH IT Service Desk. Box @ UNH is the ONLY cloud file storage and collaboration solution that is approved for University of New Hampshire data.
Use the Box Support form to get Box @ UNH services, including:
- Box Support
- File Share Migration to Box
- Request Group Box Account
- Request Prior Student Alumni Box Account
Latest release -
No Release Notes.