jump to search jump to main content

Campus Address Change Form

(Durham, Law, Manchester)

  • This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff. For Faculty, Staff

This is the UNH Campus Address Change Form.  Only complete this form if you are a new hire, move office/work locations or have a new UNH campus phone.  This form will update the UNH Faculty / Staff directory.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Human Resources
 Back to top