- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Student, Staff. For Faculty, Student, Staff
Zoom is an easy-to-use web conferencing and web classroom platform.
All UNH faculty, staff, and students have a Zoom Pro license that allows you to host as many 50 person meetings as you like for whatever purpose.
Zoom supports a range of platforms including Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and Blackberry. Anyone with a computer, tablet, or smartphone and an Internet connection, anywhere in the world, can be invited into your Zoom meeting.
Users of other paid web conferencing products like GoToMeeting or WebEx are encouraged to switch to Zoom to save money. There are no direct costs to departments or individual users of Zoom. Departments using some features like toll-free call in numbers do need to pay for the charges they incur.
Ways to use Zoom:
Zoom may be used for live class sessions, project meetings, job interviews, guest presentations, office hours, thesis committees, and more
- Talk - conference with up to 50 people by computer or telephone
- See - high-quality, two-way video from all attendees
- Share - anything on your computer can be shared with the whole meeting
- Record - record your session (classes can be recorded and shared in your Canvas course)
Latest release -
No Release Notes.