- For Faculty, Staff
UNH Telecommunications operates and maintains the phone system for the University. The phone system includes the Durham, Manchester and Concord campuses plus the USNH system offices, the Interoperability Lab, Jackson Lab and the Sea Grant offices. These services are available to all faculty and staff.
Visit the Telecom site to request Telecommunication Services including:
- New/Change Voicemail Box
- Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
- Send All Calls to Mobile (Extension to Cellular - EC500)
- Multi-line Business Phones
- Single-Line Phones
- Conference Room Phones
- Custom secure networks
- Automated Voice Directory
- Long Distance Authorization Codes
Latest release -
No Release Notes.