- Sign-in Required
- For Faculty, Staff
SharePoint is a web based collaboration tool created by Microsoft, and tightly integrated with the Microsoft Office Suite. SharePoint is highly customizable, providing site owners and users simple control over their site's content and structure - perfect for project teams, work groups, departments, and committees working together.
SharePoint offers a large number of features, including:
- Enterprise Content Management
- Document Sharing, Co-Authoring, Version History and Control, Blogs and Wiki’s, and Lists
- Calendars, Tasks, Contacts, Links, and Custom Lists
- Business Intelligence - Create Charts, Dashboards, Reports, and KPI’s
- Enterprise Search
- Business Process and Forms - Create custom forms and workflows
- Portals - Create a customized presentation of content to site users, including links to other enterprise systems
Latest release -
No Release Notes.