- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Student, Staff. For Faculty, Student, Staff
To access Teams in your browser, visit https://teams.microsoft.com
Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace in Office 365 that makes it easy to have conversations, share files and collaborate on documents, and get work done with teams across the organization. Microsoft Teams lets you work in a natural, conversational way - with everything you need in one place - available anytime, on any device.
Some of the features include:
- Bring your team together as a group
- Use interactive, persistent chat instead of email
- Securely edit files at the same time
- See likes, @mentions, and replies with just a single tap
- Customize it by adding notes, web sites, gifs and apps
- In the cloud so everyone can work together no matter where they are
For additional help getting started with Teams and more, visit our Teams Resource Center on the UNH Technology Knowledge Base.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.