jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
  • This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff. For Faculty, Staff

For Employees Only In order to change the name associated with your IT accounts, you must first change your name officially through Human Resources. Once your official name change has been completed, you can make a request to change your name associated with your IT accounts by logging in to the Accounts Management System (AMS) and clicking "IT Accounts Name Change Request" from the left hand side.

If you are an employee and your name has not been updated in the HR system, please complete the Name Change Request Form. IT resources cannot be updated until this change has been made.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


UNH IT Service Desk
 Back to top