- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Student, Staff, Prospective Student. For Faculty, Student, Staff, Prospective Student
Exchange email is a collaboration and messaging platform that gives users access to the MS Exchange servers at UNH. With Exchange email, you can access your mail through the web or an email client such as Microsoft Outlook. Exchange email gives you the ability to use the Global Address List, schedule appointments with other Exchange users, and use the advanced calendaring features. Outlook Web App provides web-based access to your Exchange email via Outlook.
Request Faculty/Staff Email services, such as:
- Request a new distribution list
- Change the owner of a distribution list
- Change your email address
- Request online archiving
- Request a new shared mailbox
- Add a contact to the Global Address List (GAL)
- Update a room resource in the GAL
Latest release -
No Release Notes.