jump to search jump to main content

Graduate School: Graduate Aid

(Durham, Manchester)
  • For Faculty, Student, Staff
There are many forms of graduate aid that students can apply for to help support their efforts to obtain a graduate degree. Aid comes in the form of graduate appointments, assistantships, research and more. Assistantships and appointments are awarded by the departments so please contact them directly for specific information about what they are offering and how to apply. For more general information, please contact the Graduate School at grad.school@unh.edu. Please note: If applying for Federal Financial Aid, please contact the Financial Aid office.


No Available Tasks

All Tasks that were previously found in this Task Center have expired or been removed.

 Back to top