Video Chat & Messaging
- For Faculty, Staff
Skype for Business allows instantaneous communication that doesn’t get lost in the clutter of a mailbox.
Skype has many functions including instant messaging, remote desktop sharing, and audio/video conference calling. See the Skype for Business FAQs for more information.
Synchronous Classroom tools allow faculty to connect online with their students using web-based tools and does not require anyone to be in a specific location to use.
Zoom is a live web conferencing and virtual classroom software that allows faculty and students to communicate using a real-time learning space. The main features include 2-way video and audio, an interactive whiteboard, application sharing, and session recording.
Leveraging web conferencing you can:
- Reduce travel expenses and eliminate lost time to travel
- Allows multipoint meetings across time zones
- Reduces carbon footprint due to travel
- Allow for guest lecturers to interact with UNH students
- Allow for traveling faculty to teach back to their classes
- HD video and audio makes for a highly interactive event
No Available Tasks
All Tasks that were previously found in this Task Center have expired or been removed.